Saturday, June 7, 2014

Alienghost? Ghostalien?

So I got to attend the Lake Effect Comic Con over in mentor ohio last week, it was a very last minute plan to attend, as it somehow always escapes me when exactly the date of the show is in relation to the current date. Still it was fun and I got a chance to say hi to gary dumm and give him some comics he wanted.
I'll be at a few comic and art shows this year, I'll post all that later. For now here's the stuff I've been working on that is going into my next comix. It's all aimed at being kid friendly instead of the stuff thst gets me mean looks from concerned parents at all these local shows.










I've been posting lots of sketches with my tweeter so follow me on there or facebooked or whatever.
Oh and also I'm still cartoonizing my interviews with frank santoro, jim rugg and derf backderf, need to get some more interviews lined up too once I get the time. Thanks folks!
There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Folks