Sunday, August 18, 2013

slow updates

it's been a long time since i updated my blog here or put anything new up on it, so i'm kinda just checking in an saying i'm still alive and making comics and all that good stuff. For those of you who are in the northeast ohio area I'll be at the N.E. geek expo again this year with a bunch of comics and art, that's november 2nd in ashtabula ohio. And the Genghis Con is as always the saturday after thanksgiving, last year i just barely made it and they had to give me a tiny table they pulled out of the back room, so i'm gonna be there early this year. Anyways, i'll post some new comic stuff as i get it done, for now check out the links to my comics online to the right. Also i'm gonna be doing some reviews of awesome comics i've gotten lately.

see ya!

been



Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...