Friday, November 23, 2012

Genghis Con 2012!


Tomorrow is the 4ourth annual Genghis Con comix convention in Cleveland Ohio, I'll be there with an assortment of mini-comics, my No Legs manga, original art and a bunch of old comics for a dollar. This will be my second year at the show and it is a real blast, it's at the Beachland Ballroom, last year there were tasty donuts available early and all day the kitchen and bar were open. There's a bunch of awesome folks coming this year. Go check out their site and make sure to stop by and get some awesome comics, go clicky HERE for details and directions and stuff. Hope to see you there!

PS. I only wish I drew awesome posters like the one above, that is by John G go check his site to see more of his stuff if you aren't already familiar with his awesome work then YOU NEED KNOW!
There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Folks