Friday, October 19, 2012

24 Hour Comics Day


October 20th 2012, known in some circles as...tomorrow, is 24 Hour Comics Day! The challenge is to create 24 pages of comic book awesomeness in 24 hours, or less! I will be joining Sean McGrath and a bunch of other folks who want to make comics in Erie, Pennsylvania, and I will be slinging some ink and going crazy with my brush with the much needed assistance of my lovely wife Trouble. Tonight I make some celebratory donuts and rest for what will be a fun filled ink stained day! I am unsure if there is wifi at the location, so I may or may not be updating online as I progress through the day. But you can all go check out Sean's blog where he as a countdown timer and it lists the very appreciated donors to the kickstarter which made 24 Hour Comics Day in Erie possible! Go check him out, he's good people!
http://www.orthocomics.com/wordpress/24-hour-comics-day-in-erie-pa/

And of course check out the actual page for the worldwide event, http://www.24hourcomicsday.com/
There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Folks