Monday, September 24, 2012

No Legs at Erie Anime Experience


Yeah that's me at this weekends Fifth annual Erie Anime Experience where I debuted my weird alternative manga "No Legs"

What's that?

You say you weren't able to attend but still wanted to get your own copy of No Legs? Well folks, thanks to the mysteries of the internets I can now offer you the chance to purchase a copy and have it sent right to your own house or apartment or cardboard box in an alley. That's right, all you gotta do is check out my brand new Big Cartel store, a few of my other mini-comics are also available as well, check it out yo! Go buy some strange manga, every issue gets a sketch inside too!

Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...