Friday, July 27, 2012

What For?




Not sure what is going on in these panels, something about pies & spies and no forks I guess. The last few weeks I've had to move my studio across town and all kinds of crazy sheet. Think I'm vaguely starting to get a handle on things, made a short comic with my buddy Paul Jessup the other night and getting close to finished with No Legs so I can take it to the printer and be ready for the debut at Erie Anime Experience. Also I got a few more projects that are coming together with some other awesome folks, but for now you get weird stuff I found when moving. Thanks everybody, except you, yeah you big fat yellow turd.

Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...