Friday, June 15, 2012

Portraits in Donut

So this weekend is the first edition of the Chicago Alternative Comics Expo (aka CAKE) and I am of course broke and sitting at home in dumpy Ohio while all these cool people are off looking at awesome comics and laughing and being glad that I didn't show up. What if I could just have some cool friends over to my place? What if I had an alternative comic convention right here? In Conneaut Ohio! Well, this is what I came up with at the last minute, make some donuts that look like awesome comic people! So here they are! Click on their names and you will be whisked away! Chris Eliopoulos Michael DeForge Dharbin - kinda looks like a vampire also would not photograph properly. Coincidence? Annie Koyama Also I would like to note, that my boss at the bakery is an awesome guy who lets me paint portraits on donuts and goof around and stuff. Thanks Mike! Go check his bakery out if you're in town, it's right here CLICKY CLICKY!
There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Folks