Saturday, June 23, 2012

Illustrated Interview with Frank Cho

I should point out that I don't know much about Frank Cho, but he was nice enough to give me his time and talk about comics while he was at the Lake Effect Comic Con. I got to watch him as he effortlessly drew some new pages for Marvel, and let me tell you the man has got skills, I'm very interested to find out what his new series is going to be. Also I have no problems with Kim Thompson, I love Fantagraphics!














Thanks to Comics And Friends for putting on the Lake Effect Comic Con, check out their shop http://www.comicsandfriends.com/

And of course thanks to Frank Cho for his time and open dialogue. You can check out his site where he features his syndicated strip Liberty Meadows right here http://apesandbabes.com/

My next illustrated interviews are with Gary Dumm and Chris Yambar among others! Thanks for reading and let the debate as to what Mr. Cho's new series will be begin!
There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Folks