Monday, May 7, 2012

No Legs (american made manga)

Okay that's the mini-manga preview I made and was handing out on free comic day at Books Galore in Erie, PA. Just a few random pages and images from No Legs. I've got to talk to the printer guy I know and get some firm prices for printing the thing then I'm gonna do a kickstarter for those of you who are not near me, otherwise it will be available at a few different shops around the Ohio/Pennsylvania area. I'll post more about it once I got some firm details, just know for now that there is also a giant invisible cthonic crab monster running around wearing a pair of severed legs, kinda like these ones right here...

Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...