Monday, March 5, 2012

Buffalo Small Press Book Fair!



I will have a table here and being doing free sketches and have a box of mini-comics I have made, from my all ages stuff like Dinosaur Mystery Comics and Esther Egg to the definately not for kids Zombi bin Laden and some new stuff I'm still working on. I will also have some original framed paintings of different characters, Spider-Man, Daredevil and a few others. If you live in or near Buffalo come check it out and pick up some great books! http://www.buffalosmallpress.org/

Also I am going to do illustrated interviews with other cartoonists and writers and creative types. If any of you ever saw the interview with Paul Pope that he illustrated back in the early nineties in Advance Comics then you'll know what I'm talking about. If, more than likely, you never saw that, well it was really cool, made comics alive for me and showed what comics could be. Too often you say comics and people just think superheros or garfield, and while I have nothing against either of those things, comics are so much more than that.

Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...