Thursday, February 16, 2012

Glory Vs hitler



So this is my watercolors of Glory, the new relaunch from Extreme Studios, I based my picture vaguely off the first issue of Captain America, the one where he's punching out hitler. I get to pick up my copy this weekend, and I am super excited to get it, been waiting for it since I first heard it was coming out a few months ago. I love the idea that Rob Liefeld is really opening up his Extreme universe to other creators with different visions of his creations, first with the Prophet book, which is also awesome now Glory and soon Bloodstrike too!

Thanks shout outs to Larry's Comics who is one of the big supporters of the #comicMarket on twitter, and of course the creators of this book Joe Keatinge and Ross Campbell. Keep punching those nazis everyone!

Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...