Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Make A Quick Prophet



Okay this is my take on the new John Prophet in what I thought would be ten minutes and quickly turned into a little longer, maybe 30? I dunno. I started with markers, then laid some inkwash over it, not done quite yet, but it needs to dry for a while before I do anything serious with it.
Also this is for the Drink and Draw at Larry's Comics, that apparently is in New England somewhere and makes comics marketing interns poo themselves in fear. (Seriously they do good stuff there, check out the #comicMarket hashtag next time you're on twitter) Can't wait till Saturday when I go pick up my comics and get the new issue of Prophet!

Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...