Friday, September 2, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba's Toodee!

Hopefully all of you reading this watch Yo Gabba Gabba! So y'all will know this is Toodee! She is my daughter Pipers favorite on the show, and her funny hat is based on a REAL hat here in my house! (whoa) I have drawn plenty of requests from Piper to draw the different characters, as well as other cartoon and comics and animals she likes (Bat-Mite is another of her favorites) so when I saw a request for art from the Yo Gabba Gabba crew on twitter I knew I had to do something for them too. So here it is, in ink, and watercolors and a little silver sharpie marker too! Hope y'all like it!

Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...