Sunday, September 25, 2011

Turtles & Coffinmouth



If you haven't seen it already, go check out Coffinmouth I did the cover and the Important Sheet comic in it. Paul Jessup is awesome.

So i doodled this today while chatting with the Chippy & Loopus guy while he drawed his comic on livestream, i spent too much time saturday night on youtube arguing with trolls about the wall street protests, and still felt angry today. i guess angry is the right thing to be in a time like this, who can be happy watching news and then seeing what it really happening?
The strip here is just Jet Black Extra Smooth Ebony pencil i have, except for the inked box at the top left. I dunno what i'm doing with it, something more? I can't say, I got a lot to do in the next couple weeks, and i really need to start a weekly comic, something to fall back on, something to hold onto rather than just jumping from thing to thing.


Super Awesome Comics on the Ebay

I'm opening up my ebay store again  retro comics, indie comix, toys and collectibles  go check it out yo! http://www.ebay.com/usr/s...